- Maximum forward reach of 42 ft (12.8 m) to move heavy loads over obstacles
- Twin axle-mounted stabilizers can be deployed from the cab
- Compact outside turning radius and excellent ground clearance
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer
- Powershift transmission with three speeds forward and reverse
- Comfortable, spacious cab provides excellent visibility
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise positioning
- Frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10˚ side slopes
- Expanded turbocharged diesel engine options
- Power-assisted steering
- High-efficiency/variable displacement hydraulic pump
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant)
Addition options available (Not Included in lease purchase price shown) Enclosed Cab w/ Heat & A/C, Foam Filled Tires, Flashing Beacon, Light Packages, Rear Back Up Camera, Side Tilt & Rotating Fork Carriages.
* (Price based upon 24-60 calculated financing options, subject to credit approval, subject to prior sale, cost of freight not always included)
About TriStar Aerial Lift & Equipment Sales, Inc.
TriStar Aerial is a high volume dealer of construction equipment, we are constantly adding to our inventory of amazing deals that will fit your needs and your budget. We have 9 major off lease holding yards across the US and Canada so your next purchase is not that far away. TriStar is your one stop shop for all your heavy equipment needs, from Parts, Attachments, Safety Decals, Cab Enclosures, etc.