- 15,000 lb (6,804 kg) maximum lift capacity
- Full time planetary 4-wheel drive
- 2-speed forward and reverse “Shift-on-fly” hydrostatic transmission
- Ergonomic operator’s station features tiltable power-assisted steering, single-lever joystick control and new gauge and switch packages
- Proportional frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 7° side slopes
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise load positioning
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer steering
- 1,000 cold cranking amps at 0° F (-18° C)
- Turbocharged Perkins Tier 4i diesel engine options
- 48 inch Quick Attach Standard Carriage
- 48 inch Pallet Forks
- Brand New Rough Terrain Tires
Addition options available (Not Included in lease purchase price shown) Enclosed Cab w/ Heat & A/C, Foam Filled Tires, Flashing Beacon, Light Packages, Rear Back Up Camera, Side Tilt & Rotating Fork Carriages.
* (Price based upon 24-60 calculated financing options, subject to credit approval, subject to prior sale, cost of freight not always included)
About TriStar Aerial Lift & Equipment Sales, Inc.
TriStar Aerial is a high volume dealer of construction equipment, we are constantly adding to our inventory of amazing deals that will fit your needs and your budget. We have 9 major off lease holding yards across the US and Canada so your next purchase is not that far away. TriStar is your one stop shop for all your heavy equipment needs, from Parts, Attachments, Safety Decals, Cab Enclosures, etc.