- Zero-emission electric operation
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius
- 39 in (1 m) roll-out platform extension
- Automatic 25 amp battery charger
- Proportional controls for drive functions
- Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
- Drive speed interlock limits speed while elevated
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Emergency stop at both platform and ground controls
- Solid, non-marking tires
- AC power to platform
* (Price based upon 24-60 calculated financing options, subject to credit approval, subject to prior sale, cost of freight not always included)
About TriStar Aerial Lift & Equipment Sales, Inc.
TriStar Aerial is a high volume dealer of construction equipment, we are constantly adding to our inventory of amazing deals that will fit your needs and your budget. We have 9 major off lease holding yards across the US and Canada so your next purchase is not that far away. TriStar is your one stop shop for all your heavy equipment needs, from Parts, Attachments, Safety Decals, Cab Enclosures, etc.